Saturday, March 23, 2013

Funny Faces 10 Months Old

I know why this girl always has crazy hair.
 I don't know where the crazy eyes came from.
 It makes me laugh that daddy was concerned this outfit wasn't matching. He really thought it went well together.
 Sometimes she has to have a bath just to slick the hair down.
 I've recently started trying to cut back on the binky. So this little one improvises. Mostly with her thumb. Yikes! But here's the toe.
 Packing is a little more difficult with a girl who wants to see you at all times and know what you're doing. If she sees something interesting, she has to examine it carefully. Here she is with my PEZ collection.
 And a monkey.
 "I'm not getting my way!"
 She loves cheese! Oh, the hair.
 This is that curious face I was telling you about.
 Exploring!
 Caught!

1 comment: