Friday, March 15, 2013

February

 Here's what happened in February. Evelyn wearing her swing mobile on her head.
Finger painging with food is a favorite activity.
 Look! No hands!
 A sad bruise. There are too many injuries when a baby is learning to climb and stand by herself. Luckily the new bruises every day thing slowed down. When she's falling asleep, she loves to play with hair. She rubs her eyes with it, knots it in her fingers, and smells it. Its painfully heartwarming.
 Here is one of my favorite shirts whose collar never sat right after washing it repurposed as a headband and skirt. So precious on her little baby body. One thing I didn't consider is how a knit pencil skirt wouldn't stay put on a busy little lady. But I got my pictures and a little more sewing experience, so I'm happy.

 Mark and I love to play Super Mario Brothers on the Wii. Evelyn has to have her own remote, too. So spoiled. The moment she hears the video game noises she finds her remote and looks at the screen. Oh dear.
 Here's a sweet picture of Evelyn laying on me and looking at the screen picture of herself.
 We went to the store to get a ball and looked at all the fun toys. How we managed to come home with just a baby doll and the ball, I don't know. Little girl toys are so fun! I want to buy everything! She loves to chew on her plastic hands, and put the baby doll binky in the baby doll's mouth.
 I think this is my new favorite outfit. We had to go to church by ourselves because daddy got called into work. Usually I just hate those Sundays by myself, but this one turned out pretty excellent. Evelyn was happy smiley!
 She showed off her new one-handed walking skills!
 We had the most amazing cheesecake ever. Evelyn stole daddy's piece. He snuck her a little taste, and she insisted on having the whole thing.
 Another favorite is hiding under a blanket! She has us pull the blanket up over us and is all smiles. Once it comes off, she's lifting it up again because it is too fun!
Oh the Halloween jammas. If it fits...
 
Ever since the crawling stage, Evelyn hasn't gained any weight. She is too busy. 

1 comment:

  1. She is so so sweet in these pictures! I love them! Sneaky cheesecake eater!

    ReplyDelete