Thursday, May 24, 2012

Silly videos

Here are some videos of noises Evelyn has been making the past couple days. The last two videos are from this morning.

Funny Cry

Running

Tiny's funny noises

Yeah... I'm kind of a nerd about YouTube.

With so many people around, Evelyn's been getting overexcited and she's so tired she won't let herself fall asleep. We discovered that the noise of running the bathtub calms her right down, so along that train of thought, we looked up white noise for babies. I found this thing of beauty. I push play and Evelyn stops crying instantly. After about 15 minutes she's sound asleep. The video is ultra-creepy, so it gets covered up. So far it has worked quite nicely when she's just too tired to sleep. Does this sort of thing work for your baby, too?

My little baby is a month old today. After looking through all of our pictures and videos, I'm amazed to see how much she's changed in so little time! Hopefully she'll wake up soon so I can give her a bath and take a million pictures of a clean smelling beauty in newborn clothes! Those won't be fitting her for very much longer. Oh, she's awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment