Thursday, January 7, 2010

This is a continuation of the previous post. I'd recommend reading it first.
Here are some more pictures of Christian! These were taken to put in the photo frame he gave Becca for Christmas. It was hilarious.



The same with this one.
And this one, too.


Johnathan bein' goofy Christian's wrestling tourney.



Becca and I making faces at said tournament.



More sillies.




At the ward Christmas party in Kansas City, lil Johnathan fell asleep before eating his dinner.






This was before he fell asleep. Also Levi was showing off his lost teeth the whole time! I love it.





This is on the way TO the Christmas party. I love how wonderful I am at chronology.
Lovely suburban! I'm sorry I cut off your face, Jeff. Johnathan is mad, Logan is not paying attention. And the girlies in the back are silly.




And here is a picture I drew for a guy Mark used to work with. It was supposed to be finished before Christmas. But I'm not so awesome at deadlines.

Perhaps I shall never again do a commissioned piece. Because of that deadline problem. Also, when I look at graphite vs. charcoal... I'm always a little bit sad at my limitations with pencils.



What other goings on shall I blog about?
Mark and I saw Avatar! Well, I've seen it twice but I reeeeally like it.
Mark's only complaint was that the bad guys were miners. What can you do, though. You'll notice that the new Star Trek had the same type of bad guy, too.
Ah, mining.
'Twill one day be our livelihood. I suppose I'll have to learn a lot more about mine reclamation and environmental facts to share with the world.
Mark was asked on the plane out to Missouri to sign a petition banning a mine opening in Utah. While wearing a mining education hat.
Silly petitioner.
Also we went to the museum! It was very fun. But I hadn't unpacked my suitcase, so there are no pictures from that outing. Speaking of unpacking...
I still haven't done it.
But I have set up our new bathroom shelf thingy! Its very happy. It holds our new Christmas towels.
And now, I'm going to watch a movie.
How's that for an update!






No comments:

Post a Comment