Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Its leftover day!

In my head things are pretty slow around here. I'm sure that Mark wouldn't agree with me, though. He's keeping busy with work and school. Yesterday, he told me about this kid sawing a dent in his finger without realizing it in lab. You see, it was a rock cutting diamond bit, and as he slowly fed the drill the rock, he fed his finger in as well. He didn't feel it because of the high temperature and speed of the drill, instantly cauterizing his nerves and blood vessels. These stories are what keeps me entertained.

I'm sewing a dress! Well, just cutting it out right now. I've been having issues with leaning over things, lately. So far it has taken four days of pinning and cutting. Eh, I'm in no hurry.

Excersizing! Christmas vacation=slacking off. So now I'm starting all over again. Which isn't fun at all. I've lots of different excersizes to choose from, though. Weights, and the magic gigantic ball of core excersizes, and turbo jam, and a million videos on netflix instant watch. I think my biggest problem is not having any specific goals. Just a general one: for my back to stop killing me. Take that!

Also, I had the strangest most weird dream of my life last week. So, naturally, I've started writing about it. Something to occupy time with, you know. My goal was to work on writing it, expanding it, everyday. Today, I fixed a word by adding a "t." I wonder if I should count this.

I've been in the mood for a good science fiction. So I checked a few out from the library. But you never know what you're gonna get with a book.

I haven't felt like doing any art the past few days.

My online classes are weird. There is a lot of posting discussions and replying and things. I can never be honest with complete strangers. In fact, this week's life-span discussion is on genetic engineering, so I posted this lenghthy argument for altering humans that I don't believe in at all. Maybe because everyone else was talking about what an abomination such a thing would be. I'm not going to bore you with all the details, but genetics is really cool, and I think there are a lot of ethical things that can be done. And maybe should be.

My archaeology class is interesting. Also a lot easier than my other class. Ugh. I only have two classes.

Everything I have eaten today has been leftovers. Including the last of that delicious pasta. Also, the last of my chocolate tuxedo cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Its funny, because I didn't think it was that yummy until it was in the fridge for a few days. Perhaps it just wasn't as delicious as the "Stefanie's Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake" . That one was amazing. To explain why there has been an abundance of cheesecake here, I'll just mention that Mark's evil boss tried to make peace with us by buying us a gift card. I forsee a lot of cheesecake in my future. Also, I suppose my forgiveness can be bought.

Yeah, I think that's the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment