Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy 2010!
I still haven't gotten used to writing a one between the zeros. But I figure I have all year for that. I had a super amazing Christmas vacation! Minus Mark spending much of the time underground in subzero temperatures. I missed him a lot. Oh the things you'll do for money. And college credit, I suppose.
Now I'm back in my apartment. Mark has started classes again, and is... at work! So I'm enjoying a random evening to myself. Mostly looking at my shelf of littles.




What I really want to find is a used bookstore nearby. I love buying books previously loved. With the spines creased and the smell of old paper.
But first I suppose we'd need another bookshelf. Ours is full to bursting. And our clothes in our bedroom closet have to compete for space with all the books stacked on the floor.



Also this night, my fingers are stained black from the charcoal of this horse. I have never before drawn a horse...if memory serves correctly. I forget how much I like charcoal. Hopefully he will be a good horse and turn into a fabulous late Christmas present. I'm full of late presents this year. It is only the seventh of January. Look how much is completed, right?
This is my new favorite little thing. He is a LEGO man. He eats gems and rocks. He is a miner. He is a Christmas present from my mom, to Mark. I love his angry eyes. Also his head opens, which I find particularly hilarious.



My sister is married! On a very cold snowy day in St. George.
Also, I have to mention that I didn't do as fabulous as I wanted on my physics final. And I'm blaming it on you. I love you, Becca!



Christian the stud. I think I'll upload that video of you and the glowing teeth.


Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment